Black Friday!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So my mom and I did our annual trek into the cold and snow to fight the masses for things not-so-heavily marked down items. We go more for the experience than finding a good sale, but this year wasn't too bad.

Nintendo DS lite for $98? check (rarely on sale)

Kitchenaid Standup mixer for $130? check (again rarely on sale)

Christmas gifts for relatives for under $20 each? check

So where did everyone go? Did everyone find what they went out for?

We went to Target, Kohls, Walmart, Old Navy, then Panera for coffee all before 8am.

Did you have people camping in campers pulled up on the curb outside your Best Buy?

Oh, I might need some help hacking the DS ;)

Kitchenaid's are still handmade to commercial industrial grade, even the lesser models. I was using a model from the 70's just recently and it works just as well as now as then. My grandmother's Professional model was actually almost willed out when she died and it was highly coveted.

I bought a paper yesterday but didn't look at it so I wouldn't be tempted to go mingle with all the morons shopping. Good deals are not worth dealing with the horrible people.

I bought a paper yesterday but didn't look at it so I wouldn't be tempted to go mingle with all the morons shopping. Good deals are not worth dealing with the horrible people.

Really? I love chatting with the people in line. Sometimes they help you out like today. A lovely woman saved a spot in line for us while we picked up some more stuff. Others told us of better deals at other stores to look up.