Black Adder...

It was a good show, but I like Red Dwarf more and only watched Black Adder because nothing else was on while I waited for R.D. to come on.

CletusJones said:
you're an idiot

edit: i have never seen this show to form an opinion, I just felt like calling you an idiot.

Shouldn't you be licking your bathroom floor clean?

F33nX said:
omg i love this show! they had it rerun on my local pbs a while back, and i think you can pick up the dvds somewhere now.

I have the entire set. It's easily the funniest thing I own.

jaxxor said:
I have the entire set. It's easily the funniest thing I own.

Its been so long I'd want to watch it again before considering buying it.

yeah, Jaxxor made me watch a few episodes ... it was pretty funny... tho I do recall falling asleep at one point (and this was the middle of the afternoon)
confused-smiley-013.gif

happily neverafter said:
yeah, Jaxxor made me watch a few episodes ... it was pretty funny... tho I do recall falling asleep at one point (and this was the middle of the afternoon)
confused-smiley-013.gif

whoah, who let you out :eek:

Drool-Boy said:
I still laugh at benny hill

that show is fucked up. I watched a couple hours worth on a BBCA marathon one weekend waiting for it to get funny. I spent more time wondering what the hell was going on than laughing. :confused:

jaxxor said:
that show is fucked up. I watched a couple hours worth on a BBCA marathon one weekend waiting for it to get funny. I spent more time wondering what the hell was going on than laughing. :confused:

Thats the beauty of it
Confusion, thick accents, and tits
It was great as a kid