Bizzare food cravings..

I'm back again! Sorry I was making friends with the resident nerds! Yay! One guy who is a little odd.. but incredibly nice gave me his number so we can hang out sometime

I know, I'm lame. But that made my day.

Lynnakitty said:
I'm back again! Sorry I was making friends with the resident nerds! Yay! One guy who is a little odd.. but incredibly nice gave me his number so we can hang out sometime

I know, I'm lame. But that made my day.
OMG HE WANTS TO MAKE SWEET SWEET NERD LOVE TO YOU!

"heh *snort* you rolled a 6.... and, heh, I *snort* rolled a 9 hehehehe"

edit: no nerd lays his sweaty hands on my beautiful lynnakitty!

shockthemonkey said:
OMG HE WANTS TO MAKE SWEET SWEET NERD LOVE TO YOU!

"heh *snort* you rolled a 6.... and, heh, I *snort* rolled a 9 hehehehe"

edit: no nerd lays his sweaty hands on my beautiful lynnakitty!
Haha we were talking about 20 sided dice :o
Nah he has a girlfriend. Although he has made some odd comments like "You'd be perfect if I were single." and I was like "....."
When he also found out about my LOTR, SW, and ST nerdish tendencies he said ":eek: I love you"

CletusJones said:
it's the 69 sided die made out of compressed condom wrappers.
you really know how to sweet talk a girl, dont you :drool:

Lynnakitty said:
Haha we were talking about 20 sided dice :o
Nah he has a girlfriend. Although he has made some odd comments like "You'd be perfect if I were single." and I was like "....."
When he also found out about my LOTR, SW, and ST nerdish tendencies he said ":eek: I love you"
hahahahaha

hahahahah
hahahahahh

:cry:

hahahah

wait.... he "said" :eek:

Lynnakitty said:
:o y you throw laugh?
because you're talking to a geek! when i was in college the IST girls dated us business guys, and the business girls were tramps.

EOF

shockthemonkey said:
because you're talking to a geek! when i was in college the IST girls dated us business guys, and the business girls were tramps.

EOF
I'm not dating anyone :p
I'm just glad I met someone to be my friend.
The girl selection isn't very good. The one girl in my class has already moved on to dating the second guy in our class and we've only been there like 6 weeks.

Lynnakitty said:
I'm not dating anyone :p
I'm just glad I met someone to be my friend.
The girl selection isn't very good. The one girl in my class has already moved on to dating the second guy in our class and we've only been there like 6 weeks.
IT girls are tramps too.....

PROVE ME WRONG HONEY!