Bizzare food cravings..

sizzlinggrace said:
I'm recovering from a meeting with financial aid. I suck at talking to authority figures, I almost cry. :o
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: i'd help you out... i love talking to authority... the trick is to respectively talk down to them....

shockthemonkey said:
doh well that's ok then... but he and i will have to set up a schedule or something

talk to you later, classinator
Like omg I'm back now. So much for actually studying.

shockthemonkey said:
hi honey.... hows class?
:o not good
A prof from the other class just called me out into the hall using "Miss ______ (insert last name there)" and asked me if I'm doing ok cuz I missed some classes :o

Lynnakitty said:
:o not good
A prof from the other class just called me out into the hall using "Miss ______ (insert last name there)" and asked me if I'm doing ok cuz I missed some classes :o
:eek: that sucks!

tell him the dean tried to have sex with you and you've been in councelling... i bet you'll get an A in that class!

shockthemonkey said:
:eek: that sucks!

tell him the dean tried to have sex with you and you've been in councelling... i bet you'll get an A in that class!
:lol: I was just sick for a while there. I didn't even miss HIS class. And I've gotten 100% on all 3 assignments and the test in his class. I don't understand why HE asked me. I didn't even think he knew my name.

Lynnakitty said:
:lol: I was just sick for a while there. I didn't even miss HIS class. And I've gotten 100% on all 3 assignments and the test in his class. I don't understand why HE asked me. I didn't even think he knew my name.

hawt IT chick....... :drool:

:heart:

BigDov said:
hawt IT chick....... :drool:

:heart:
His class is web development. It's probably the only class I'm mildly interested in, and have prior interest in.
I hate networking. It's giving me a headache.

Lynnakitty said:
His class is web development. It's probably the only class I'm mildly interested in, and have prior interest in.
I hate networking. It's giving me a headache.

Hmm..... you sound a little perturbed right now. Back rub?

Lynnakitty said:
:lol: poor girl.... well that's alright, at least he cares....

....maybe too much! :(