Bizzare food cravings..

fly said:
That's why chicks love my 4" of rock hard manhood. It doesn't scare them. Sometimes they draw lipstick and a purse on it. YAY!
:wtf:

fly said:
That's why chicks love my 4" of rock hard manhood. It doesn't scare them. Sometimes they draw lipstick and a purse on it. YAY!

4 inches? Come on, quit exaggerating, it can't be more than 3! :p

DirkPhoenix said:
Sushi cravings happen once a week.
If you're ever in town, we'll go. I know a really good place.

And Lynn is 2 for 2 on posting threads of value. I'm very proud of you for breaking your old spammy ways.

theacoustician said:
If you're ever in town, we'll go. I know a really good place.

And Lynn is 2 for 2 on posting threads of value. I'm very proud of you for breaking your old spammy ways.
:D -pose-
I'm not all bad, ya know.

Lynnakitty said:
:D -pose-
I'm not all bad, ya know.
I know you're not. That's why I didn't throw you to the PG yet. And no one here hates you (that I know of), we only hated the mindless spammy posts. Now that you're posting threads with some content, you're A-OK by me.

theacoustician said:
I know you're not. That's why I didn't throw you to the PG yet. And no one here hates you (that I know of), we only hated the mindless spammy posts. Now that you're posting threads with some content, you're A-OK by me.
:p
I feel that someone was a little crabby that day anyway.

how's this for a wierd craving: i always seem to want graham cracker crust. not like attached to anything like a cheesecake or cookie bars, but just the crust itself. it tastes so yummy!