Bizzare food cravings..

L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
I did, and like a gentleman, didn't comment about it.



You don't know how terribly difficult that was for me to do/not do.
:lol: just do it... spit it out....

...wow that was a bad choice of words..
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
BigDov said:
:lol:

Nah, I'll keep it to myself for now and hit you with it at a more inopportune time :fly:
:mad: :p
I'll be going to class in 2 minutes :o
 
S

shockthemonkey

Guest
Lynnakitty said:
Shh don't tell
:shifty:
:heart: my lynna

BIGDOV STAY AWAY OR ILL SHOVE THE HOMELESS GUYS WINE BOTTLE UP YOUR ASS THEN SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
shockthemonkey said:
:heart: my lynna

BIGDOV STAY AWAY OR ILL SHOVE THE HOMELESS GUYS WINE BOTTLE UP YOUR ASS THEN SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER
:o
He's my stalker, he's supposed to be around..

omg class time.. i'll probably post from class.. nothing better to do.
 
S

shockthemonkey

Guest
Lynnakitty said:
:o
He's my stalker, he's supposed to be around..

omg class time.. i'll probably post from class.. nothing better to do.
doh well that's ok then... but he and i will have to set up a schedule or something

talk to you later, classinator
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
Lynnakitty said:
:mad: :p
I'll be going to class in 2 minutes :o

You know, the whole synonym/antonym thing could really hurt you here. Check this out:

Semen = cum, sperm, spap, smegma, jizz, goo, spunk
Repository = dump, depository, locker, stockpile, storehouse, supply, reservoir, safe

With those choices in mind, we could literally have a heyday with your title :fly:

For instance:

Spap Locker
Spunk Reservoir
Cum Safe
Smegma Depository
Cum Dumpster
Sperm Storehouse

etc, etc, etc.

:heart: :heart:




edit- :furry: