bitches be crazy

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
I met this girl at school earlier this year, modern dance 1. She's a nice young black girl, friendly, good sense of humor and fun to hang out with. Nice body, curvy yet toned from years of dancing. A bit of a liberal but I can manage that. We've gone out a total of five times since the end of last semester, partly because she's been busy (teaches at the school) and partly because this girl's flakier than a leper colony. She's managed to break off more dates than we've actually had. After the last time I figured she was either not interested or playing "hard to get" and games piss me off so I figured it wasn't worth the effort. Nearly a month goes by and a couple weeks ago I get a text message inviting me to see Snakes on a Plane :)lol:) with her and some friends. I agreed but heard nothing further.

whatever :rolleyes:

Another two weeks go by and last night I get another text message asking "how's life?", apologizing that it's been a while, asking if I'm taking classes this year or going through with my other plans yada yada. I respond and later that evening get the most ridiculous question she could have possibly asked.

"wanna go to vegas?"

:thrawn: :lol: wtf, woman? she invited me along with her and four or five other friends to spend 9/14-9/19 in LV for her birthday. she can't keep a date for a movie or to help me pick out some clothes and she wants me to hitch along to vegas with her?

christ on a crouton, she's a bright girl but this makes me think :tard: to the nth degree. I'm not asking for advice or angsting about this ('sides, there's always that dental assistant/mechanic/dancer that just about creams her shorts when she talks about my truck..). I doubt I could afford it anyways but still I find this utterly hilarious.

How is everyone's morning? Windows Update can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
Why did you mention that she's black?
same reason I mentioned she's young, friendly and a dancer? :confused: just providing information, though if she'd been white I would have mentioned hair color because that's the distinctive feature that most people would expect to hear.

Fat Burger said:
Why aren't you going? Pay for the trip at the roulette table, it's like free money.
Were I any good at blackjack I would have no qualms. I love playing blackjack. Poker too but I don't think I'm good or lucky enough to make off it.

itburnswhenipee said:
She wants money for the gambling, maybe?
Doubt it, she makes more than I do and knows it. :p

FlyNavy said:
Were I any good at blackjack I would have no qualms. I love playing blackjack. Poker too but I don't think I'm good or lucky enough to make off it.
Again with the race. We get it, she's black.

And you shouldn't talk about jacking her either followed by finishing on her. You sick bastard.

Desslock said:
Kill her and bury her in the basement.
Done and done.

BeeRad said:
:p it's not an emo angst thread, I have little emotional attachment to this girl and not much time invested....I just find it hilarious that a chick more flaky than a pillsbury biscuit decides to up and invite me on vacation when we haven't seen each other in over a month.

Fat Burger said:
Too bad, everyone always says Vegas poker rooms have pretty soft competition.
if I could take kidane with me, I would. he gets the most amazing streaks at blackjack tables but needs someone there to tell him when to leave the table or he loses it all

wonko80 said:
Again with the race. We get it, she's black.

And you shouldn't talk about jacking her either followed by finishing on her. You sick bastard.
:lol: sorry

thrawn said:
I'm secure enough in my masculinity to recognize that I have no fashion sense whatsoever and require a woman's eye to select my wardrobe. Plus it makes for an interesting date, I've done it before.

KNYTE said:
Sleep with her mom, that'll show her.
haven't met her mom but I did once try to take her to a shooting range for a date. this was just before she related to me the story of how she was shot at when she was 8 and hates loud noises

oops :fly: