Pics Birthday photo's/new bedroom pics

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

However the roof has been propped up and repaired to some extent with acro's, plastic sheets and supporting beams. Most the leaks got temporarily fixed last week but when it really rains the water buckets come out in strategic places.

And you pay money to live there? Someone is profiting on this "apartment?"

Is there even a toilet?

i could totally live there. i love the amount of open space you have. my place is small, which is almost always awesome (low bills, low maintenance), but sometimes you want to be able to stretch out. also, a nice cold concrete floor to lay on on a hot summer day would be nice.

Your opinion, not mine. All I knows is how sexy I find him. Can't help it bro.

it's crazy how that works. i'm dating a girl right now that finds me sexy, which blows my mind. i'm just enjoying it while i can. she'll sober up sooner or later.

You must be saving tons not paying for rent or utilities. Having power would be nice though. Maybe you can eventually rig some type of solar panel setup.

hi, you must be new here. knee-moe here lives in england and doesn't like to pay rent.

No, I get that. I just didn't realize how marginal her lifestyle actually was.

The flip side of this is that I'd love to live off the grid somehow, but I always assumed it'd involve a Winnebago or something.