Pics Birthday photo's/new bedroom pics

In most of the rooms does the walls not meet the ceiling?

Don't believe any rooms meet the ceiling, beams are too high and considering all our materials are stuff we find there's no point building above 8foot or so. Most bedrooms have plastic sheet/suspended ceilings but ours just isn't done yet. It's not so much of a problem because that entire floor is just ours so there's nobody around.

You look really hot at the breakfast table. :hi2u:

this is what i came here to post.

also, that place looks f*cking rad! it's so perfectly urban artist loft it could be a movie set. if i lived there i'd be hanging around your place all day.

this is what i came here to post.

also, that place looks f*cking rad! it's so perfectly urban artist loft it could be a movie set. if i lived there i'd be hanging around your place all day.

Yay!!! :D

Only reason it's so nice is cos we don't really let people in our room. ^__^ However I figure I might have a dinner party there sometime and get a bigger dining table from elsewhere in the building. Would be awfully posh.

Don't believe any rooms meet the ceiling, beams are too high and considering all our materials are stuff we find there's no point building above 8foot or so. Most bedrooms have plastic sheet/suspended ceilings but ours just isn't done yet. It's not so much of a problem because that entire floor is just ours so there's nobody around.

I was just wondering how often people had to hear each other having sex.

I was just wondering how often people had to hear each other having sex.

As often as they have sex I guess. *shrug*

However we're the only couple there, aside from that there is one guy whose girlfriend stays over 3 nights a week on average but I've never heard them.

Edit: Guess the other variable is if they're the type to be vocal or not I suppose.

Yay!!! :D

Only reason it's so nice is cos we don't really let people in our room. ^__^ However I figure I might have a dinner party there sometime and get a bigger dining table from elsewhere in the building. Would be awfully posh.

I thought you were a punk and it was cool to trash things? GET TO WORK!

just giving you the business. you're talking about making your place all nice and I distinctly remember you talking about trashing places :p

just giving you the business. you're talking about making your place all nice and I distinctly remember you talking about trashing places :p

Yup. Like I said punk != trashing stuff. However I have a feeling that not giving a fuck about things being trashed is pretty punk i.e. the fact I'll prolly be evicted at some point in the future and lose all the hard work I've put into that room doesn't bother me. ;)

So you live in an abandoned factory?

Also: Plastic sheeting!? What the crap? Does the roof leak?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

However the roof has been propped up and repaired to some extent with acro's, plastic sheets and supporting beams. Most the leaks got temporarily fixed last week but when it really rains the water buckets come out in strategic places.

:lol: I think I could live like that for a weekend of "roughing it". I couldn't envision myself staying there as a "permanent" resident. Far too dirty and far too many hippies around for my liking. The smell must be what keeps the people to evict you away.

:lol: I think I could live like that for a weekend of "roughing it". I couldn't envision myself staying there as a "permanent" resident. Far too dirty and far too many hippies around for my liking. The smell must be what keeps the people to evict you away.

Aint all that rough in reality, just quite a nice simple way of existing, it's very self-sufficient. :) There's some smells in certain places for sure but if you notice a smell you just get rid of it. :

Aint all that rough in reality, just quite a nice simple way of existing, it's very self-sufficient. :) There's some smells in certain places for sure but if you notice a smell you just get rid of it. :

I would find that loft very lonely then :lol:

:heart: