Bin Laden Sighting

omg, there he is!!! AND HE'S HUGE!!!!!!!
ht2_pakistan02_060524_nr.jpg

My hope is that we don't actually "catch" Bin Laden so much as "perforate while resisting arrest".

Start impaling arabs on stakes. Eventually Bin Laden will be one of them. I don't see what the problem is. *shrug*

I have no problem with your normal Arab. I'm fine with them living their lives they want or even if they hate me. But once they start messing with others and try to use religion as an excuse then skin them and feed it to the others wrapped in bacon.

b_sinning said:
I have no problem with your normal Arab. I'm fine with them living their lives they want or even if they hate me. But once they start messing with others and try to use religion as an excuse then skin them and feed it to the others wrapped in bacon.

Meh. I pretty much just hate everyone who isn't gorgeous and female.

b_sinning said:
I have no problem with your normal Arab. I'm fine with them living their lives they want or even if they hate me. But once they start messing with others and try to use religion as an excuse then skin them and feed it to the others wrapped in bacon...
...that's when I know they are Christian.

ceiling fly said:
...that's when I know they are Christian.

Mormon fanatics marry more than one woman and refuse to drink Coke. Muslim fanatics crash planes into buildings and bomb buses.

Crazy.

KNYTE said:
Mormon fanatics marry more than one woman and refuse to drink Coke. Muslim fanatics crash planes into buildings and bomb buses.

Crazy.

Don't forget that Mormons also have sheets made out of gold and bury them in fields. And they all wear veils. Or something. I forget.