Hawt Bill & Anne

Congrats you guys! <3

It's nice when two people love each other this much they want to stay together forever. :heart:

Oh hai! You guys rock :heart:
That amazing shindig was by far the best day of my life. Being surrounded by family and friends as we said our vows was so heartwarming and endearing. I feel like I've Been hit by a car because I'm tired and so friggin exhausted. It was all worth it though.

To think, two years ago we started talking here on this crazy corner of the inter webs...

That amazing shindig was by far the best day of my life. Being surrounded by family and friends as we said our vows was so heartwarming and endearing. I feel like I've Been hit by a car because I'm tired and so friggin exhausted. It was all worth it though.

To think, two years ago we started talking here on this crazy corner of the inter webs...
:heart:

Crazy kids meetin on the intertubes these days

:case: