Hawt Bill & Anne

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
3,009.38₥
Oh hai! You guys rock :heart:
That amazing shindig was by far the best day of my life. Being surrounded by family and friends as we said our vows was so heartwarming and endearing. I feel like I've Been hit by a car because I'm tired and so friggin exhausted. It was all worth it though.

To think, two years ago we started talking here on this crazy corner of the inter webs...

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
59,053.42₥
That amazing shindig was by far the best day of my life. Being surrounded by family and friends as we said our vows was so heartwarming and endearing. I feel like I've Been hit by a car because I'm tired and so friggin exhausted. It was all worth it though.

To think, two years ago we started talking here on this crazy corner of the inter webs...
:heart:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish

Crazy kids meetin on the intertubes these days

:case: