Bikini Contest

We all know the wonko/sarcasmo duo regularly turns away applicants.

edit: Or was it just me? :(
I probably wouldn't do them IRL because they're probably annoying bitches. I have standards beyond just looks.

Fake edit: You turned me/us down for not being 10 year old boyish enough.

This coming from hot dog in a hall way guy.
Says the guy with the mohawk. A fucking mohawk.

I probably wouldn't do them IRL because they're probably annoying bitches. I have standards beyond just looks.

Fake edit: You turned me/us down for not being 10 year old boyish enough.

Says the guy with the mohawk. A fucking mohawk.

You're gonna need one to pleasure the gapping vagina :fly:

beerad the closest.. what color is the T?

making it a _________.. . .

clever marketing IMO.. the dudes from First String Inc (acafool's mgmt) printed em and gave em out.. put our names on the back..

EXCELLENT way to get spins of your song..

beerad the closest.. what color is the T?

making it a _________.. . .

clever marketing IMO.. the dudes from First String Inc (acafool's mgmt) printed em and gave em out.. put our names on the back..

EXCELLENT way to get spins of your song..

Its a WHITE T BWHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ITS A BLACK WHITE T SHIRT BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

no, jk, thats pretty tight.

haha, I was thinking the same when I was fapping... I mean looking through those pictures. I will try to make it down this weekend since its closer to my house than normal stuff. Only problem is I dont like the sun, but I will counter act that with drinking.

The girl with the dark pink/purple (prolly more magenta) kini .. with the long, waist length, blonde hair has a killer body .. not so cute a face though lol. Might be all that tan though, man alive lighten up white girl. The girl in teh white bottoms doesn't "technically" even have an ass :lol: .. she has a pusher. One you have to thrust out with all your might to even notice it's there lol.

_4223523.jpg

What happened to this one .. did her depends fall out?

_4223525.jpg

and how far along is ole girl in the dark pink one there?

Last edited:
I think we should have a UF bikini contest. Everyone send me a pic of them in a bikini, I'll chop off heads, and post them, then we see who can match the body to the user name.

I think we should have a UF bikini contest. Everyone send me a pic of them in a bikini, I'll chop off heads, and post them, then we see who can match the body to the user name.

I'm sure it'll be easy matching the headless, pasty little boy in a bikini to the username. :fly: