Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Dharma

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aratoeldar

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
picture.php

A few people are just being pissy because they are taking this serious. For gods sake if you take any of this serious you need to step away from the computer and make some real friends and step into the real world because you've fried your brain with internet friends and a make believe reality. Maybe I should have added a few more people to the drama queen category. If you base yourself and your self esteem on if internet people like you then there is no hope for you.
Serios fkn biznessss!! :lol:

The entire point of this thread was it was part of a series I did that was a voting list like biggest DB, friendliest, etc, etc. Back before we got robbed of our marklar you got it for not only posting but you got a lot for every thread and every post in your thread. I fired off a bunch of these at once and made a ton of marklar quickly. Only to see it disappear. Knowing that I should have added a different name to the voting list of biggest DB.

I was gonna vote on this but I feel my voice won't be herd.

Herd.

Heh, heh.

Get it?

Herd.

Like herd.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The entire point of this thread was it was part of a series I did that was a voting list like biggest DB, friendliest, etc, etc. Back before we got robbed of our marklar you got it for not only posting but you got a lot for every thread and every post in your thread. I fired off a bunch of these at once and made a ton of marklar quickly. Only to see it disappear. Knowing that I should have added a different name to the voting list of biggest DB.

I'm glad you got robbed off all your Marklar.

A Marklar economy like that leads to low quality - high number of posts and fucks up a forum, fills it with shit threads and shit posts.

You didn't understand the Marklar like the way Marklars Marklar. Let the Marklar, Marklar the Marklar. You are not Marklar.

I was gonna vote on this but I feel my voice won't be herd.

Herd.

Heh, heh.

Get it?

Herd.

Like herd.

Yeah, that's a morning drinking post right there. Good for you 3xH I envy you.:D

I'm glad you got robbed off all your Marklar.

A Marklar economy like that leads to low quality - high number of posts and fucks up a forum, fills it with shit threads and shit posts.

You didn't understand the Marklar like the way Marklars Marklar. Let the Marklar, Marklar the Marklar. You are not Marklar.

Yeah, that's a morning drinking post right there. Good for you 3xH I envy you.:D
That's a brilliant observation of marklar.
Can you come here and fix our economy?