• Polo

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Dharma

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aratoeldar

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A few people are just being pissy because they are taking this serious. For gods sake if you take any of this serious you need to step away from the computer and make some real friends and step into the real world because you've fried your brain with internet friends and a make believe reality. Maybe I should have added a few more people to the drama queen category. If you base yourself and your self esteem on if internet people like you then there is no hope for you.

Last edited:
A few people are just being pissy because they are taking this serious. For gods sake if you take any of this serious you need to step away from the computer and make some real friends and step into the real world because you've fried your brain with internet friends and a make believe reality. Maybe I should have added a few more people to the drama queen category. If you base yourself and your self esteem on if internet people like you then there is no hope for you.

Awww its not about the subject matter . . . if Polo started the thread I would be all about it.

"Insert bad comment involving a coat hanger, bloody towels, and a tears for fears cassette tape"

"Insert comment about a poorly managed ShawnDavid run for office, NattyIce and lawn urination"

p.s. I'll insert a funny picture later.