BIG controversy over Obama's speech to kids

the teachers of my child don't teach her morals beyond basic rights and wrongs. & they sure as hell don't push their personal beliefs on the kids.

so why would you assume the president would make worse decisions than your local school teacher? lol

it's pure hate clearly divided by party lines

so why would you assume the president would make worse decisions than your local school teacher? lol

it's pure hate clearly divided by party lines

lol. That's quite a jump you make there.

Lesson plans supporting Obama's goals are clearly out of bounds. Obama's own education secretary said so himself. His administration made a bad decision & corrected the issue - after the people held him accountable.

I like you as a person but you're seriously a nazi right winger when it comes to politics. I remember having epic debates about G Dubya with you and Asmo before he was elected for the 2nd time and you swore up and down he was making all the right moves. FAIL

:p

and if you had kept up with me, you would know that I have openly opposed some things too.

nazi? wow, who's calling who what? All the while all the czars are being hired?:rolleyes: Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Van Jones-all open Marxist, Racist hate mongers that surround the Pres. hmmmm

Last edited:
Yes, because I don't like some of the things he ended up doing.

Were you up in arms in 2001 when he did it? (Espescially since Bush was lobbying for funds for relief support in Afghanistan)

And apparently the most controversial thing Obama said during his speech was to be wary of what you post on Facebook. Was that worth all the controversy?

Do you really believe your children are so mentally weak that they would forever more believe whatever they were taught in school over what their own parents teach them?

What kind of kids are you raising?

Arlington (TX) schools wouldn't show the Obama speech, but they are busing kids to the new Texas Stadium to see Bush speak.

Patriotism has been perverted by the convervative republicans into a tool used to further entrench their agenda of fear and blame, to hide their police state intentions in a political endgame.

/truth