Thread BIC... for her.

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
XT7gD.jpg

BIC came out with a special pen that can only be used by those with vaginas, because it comes in girl colors, is specially designed to be held by tiny lady hands and it also doubles as a knife that woman folk can use to cut their man husband's sandwich in the kitchen. This pen is important, because women finally have an ink pen to write with instead of writing with a tube of lipstick all the time. The funny hos on Amazon.co.uk know how important this is and have been writing priceless review after priceless review:

From daveyclayton: I bought this pen (in error, evidently) to write my reports of each day's tree felling activities in my job as a lumberjack. It is no good. It slips from between my calloused, gnarly fingers like a gossamer thread gently descending to earth between two giant redwood trunks.

From Drake Tungsten: I allowed my wife to write the grocery list with one of my pens. Shortly thereafter she went out and bought a bunch of flannel shirts, cut the sleeves off and grew a mullet. While she was writing her feminist manifesto, I secretly switched out the man pen with a BiC For Her. She's now back to baking apple pies, vacuuming in heels, and popping bennies in order to keep her girlish figure... like a proper American gal.

Thank you BiC!

From Mr.Spluffypants: I tried these on a whim, and I have to say I wasn't very impressed. The applicator mechanism is far too fiddly, and the plastic tampon inside far too thin (not to mention uncomfortable and non-absorbant) - I'm sure there must be a knack to using them, but I couldn't find it. They also stained my knickers blue for some reason. I really wanted to like these, but it's back to pads for me.

From Sheila: Despite the hype, and the colour, and the talk of buttons and tips moving in and out, this was the worst dildo ever

:lol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004FTGJUW/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Last edited:
Why the hell? Just fcking WHY?

And black ink sucks. Only accountants and people in real estate write with antique farm equipment pens!

Now? That's been a 'thing' for a while.

Even better, if there's two people signing to use a different colour for each.

I remember when I did the partial transfer of ownership form thing, the bank was adamant that I use blue because it's harder to forge?