BF2 Thread - Something is going on with the stats

Lame-o said:
Medics with the M203 and resupply capabilities would own.

And superbattle armor with reverse thrusters and a gravity gun would so totally rock the place.

Coqui said:

Its completely innaccurate. There is no breathing indicator. You may take 5 shots at the exact same person in the exact same spot but only 2 will hit.

smileynev said:
Its completely innaccurate. There is no breathing indicator. You may take 5 shots at the exact same person in the exact same spot but only 2 will hit.

I picked off an entire team with it while they were trying to capture a point. 4 Defense points = :cool: Yes the realism is lost with the breathing indicator, but as long as the person isn't running around like a madman, I'm pretty accurate with the sniper rifle.

Coqui said:
I picked off an entire team with it while they were trying to capture a point. 4 Defense points = :cool: Yes the realism is lost with the breathing indicator, but as long as the person isn't running around like a madman, I'm pretty accurate with the sniper rifle.

Yeah, but it still isn't accurate. And thats lame.

Coqui said:

I'm decent at short range, but I hate sniping in this game. I absolutely owned in Black Hawk Down. I could take guys at full run, perpendicular, at 1,000 meters. I was a long-distance specialty. I led in points on pretty much every round.

Now I own at the nade launcher with over 1000 kills, and everyone hates me and calls me a noob and tries to votekick me. :fly:

Lame-o said:
I'm decent at short range, but I hate sniping in this game. I absolutely owned in Black Hawk Down. I could take guys at full run, perpendicular, at 1,000 meters. I was a long-distance specialty. I led in points on pretty much every round.

Now I own at the nade launcher with over 1000 kills, and everyone hates me and calls me a noob and tries to votekick me. :fly:

My one nade kill happened without the nade even exploding. I suck at using the nade to kill people.

Last edited:
Lame-o said:

What is your world rank on the nade launcher?

Coqui said:

I left a C4 surprise at a cap point last night and nailed a Blackhawk with 4 guys in it that was flying really low. They were all swearing and accusing me of hacking. IWFG.

KNYTE said:
I left a C4 surprise at a cap point last night and nailed a Blackhawk with 4 guys in it that was flying really low. They were all swearing and accusing me of hacking. IWFG.

That is beyond stupid. C4 blows up and you hack because of it? :tard:s