BF2 Thread - Something is going on with the stats

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Something is going on with the rank points/stats because apparently several MILLION user accounts have had all weapons unlocked at some point today. I haven't had a chance to check all of my accounts (@work), but there are people all over the BF2 forums talking about it.

Is anyone here near their BF2 box to check it out?

KNYTE said:
Something is going on with the rank points/stats because apparently several MILLION user accounts have had all weapons unlocked at some point today. I haven't had a chance to check all of my accounts (@work), but there are people all over the BF2 forums talking about it.

Is anyone here near their BF2 box to check it out?
link to thread??? SWEET!!!

fuck
Originally Posted by Die Fledermaus
In the future, if you really are concerned about "exposing security holes" to EA (which I sincerely doubt) rather than grandstanding, please e-mail me personally since it appears that you don't have the correct contact info. I will PM you the address.

All of the changes made will be rolled back in the next couple hours. Users may have to rechoose any unlocks they would have legitimately made in the last day or so as a result of the roll-back, but no stats should be lost.

-ben aka [EA]Die Fledermaus

fly said:
and how do i know if i have weapons unlocked?

It will ask you to unlock a weapon. If for some reason they've all been unlocked as the glitch states, before you spawn, there's a little button at the top right of each class that you can click that switches the weapons.

Coqui said:
It will ask you to unlock a weapon. If for some reason they've all been unlocked as the glitch states, before you spawn, there's a little button at the top right of each class that you can click that switches the weapons.
yeah, all mine were unlocked. I was owning last night with the alt. medic gun. I can't wait to unlock that thing.

fly said:
yeah, all mine were unlocked. I was owning last night with the alt. medic gun. I can't wait to unlock that thing.

I get killed by that stupid fucking gun more than any other. I hate it and I hope it explodes in your hands.

/bitterness

Lame-o said:
I get killed by that stupid fucking gun more than any other. I hate it and I hope it explodes in your hands.

/bitterness
Yeah, I think I placed 2nd on a 64 man server with that gun. HOTNESS

edit: only 80 more points till I can unlock it.

fly said:
Yeah, I think I placed 2nd on a 64 man server with that gun. HOTNESS

edit: only 80 more points till I can unlock it.

I'm toying with either that or the big and powerful RPK for supply guys for my next unlock. I have yet to use that one, but it packs quite a punch from what they tell me.

I have about 4,000 points to my next unlock. :(

Lame-o said:
I'm toying with either that or the big and powerful RPK for supply guys for my next unlock. I have yet to use that one, but it packs quite a punch from what they tell me.

I have about 4,000 points to my next unlock. :(
Wanna go exploit? :fly:

I am going to unlock the medic gun next time I play. I don't understand why you'd want to unlock any other gun then that.