BF2 Super Duper Highest Score!!

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So a buddy of mine sent me to try server called "Kives and Pistols. Sweet and Dude"...damn it took 20 minutes of refreshing the browser to get an open slot...and now i know why... Plays at Karkand, Pistols n Knives ONLY!! Hotel v Square deathmatch...

So once everyone on the server is keen on how the game SHOULD be played, its a freakin riot!! the round lasts for about an hour and..well...I got my all time highest score for a single round EVAR!!

So how do you find more of these servers? Open gamespy and search for "pistol" or "knife" or "knives" or go to bftracker.com and do a server search for those key words...then...run and gun! I got my expert pistol and knive badge REAL easy!! Now i'm working on expert medic..should need a few more hours and i'll be there... These servers workREAL well for wasting time as a certain pack caue everyone is pistol n knives, so your not hurting by having to use the shitty weapons like the shotguns and stuff to try to get 28 kills or whatever per round.

screen17.JPG

Playingregular bf2 just isn't the same now!!

fly said:
Oh man its so fast paced and action packed you'll never want to play regular again!! If you stay near a group of guys chances are someone is a medic and will revive you...or YOU be the medic nad get MONSTER HUGE points!!!

SchmilK said:
Oh man its so fast paced and action packed you'll never want to play regular again!! If you stay near a group of guys chances are someone is a medic and will revive you...or YOU be the medic nad get MONSTER HUGE points!!!

OMG CAN WE PLAY DADDY?

SchmilK said:
I actually choose bf2 over something like UT because it is slower. I'd still like to check it out tho...