BF2 Score

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
OMG YES YES YES! I went to check my score with 15 tickers left.... FREAKIN 420!!!!!1
I will NEVER ever score more than that in a round...PROMISE!!!
hiscore420.JPG

SpangeMonkee said:
420? How long was that round? I think the most that I've gotten was aroun 150 or something.
on knife/pistol servers they usually set rules such as USMC takes Hotel while MEC takes square. if neither team has all the flags it stops the ticket bleed meaning the rounds last longer. plus just about everyone plays medic to you're getting revived nearly every time you get killed. in other words during these rounds you get massive knife and pistol kills, you get few actual deaths because you're revived but you get credit for kills anyways and you can rack up tons of heal points and revives

FlyNavy said:
on knife/pistol servers they usually set rules such as USMC takes Hotel while MEC takes square. if neither team has all the flags it stops the ticket bleed meaning the rounds last longer. plus just about everyone plays medic to you're getting revived nearly every time you get killed. in other words during these rounds you get massive knife and pistol kills, you get few actual deaths because you're revived but you get credit for kills anyways and you can rack up tons of heal points and revives
CLEAR ZZZT

kekeke

Coqui said:
Only to be followed immediatly by a tank shooting you. I hate medics who revive while a tank is shooting.

I love being in the tank shooting the medic and who he's reviving... FOUR POINTS SCORE!