Best way to start a day..

Baron Von Awesome said:
One time when I was leaving Grand Central to walk to my building this guy came barging past me, which is common at foot traffic rush hour in NYC. The front entrance of Grand Central has a high curb, probably twice as high as normal, and he sort of stepped off it wrongfooted or something, but he went fucking flying, twisting in midair, and landed on his shoulder and side on the concrete. His briefcase went flying, and made the "OWWWOOOFFF" noise as he landed. It was like Steven Seagal had launched this dude past me, it was awesome.

Sounds good except the working in NYC bit.

I can't remember the last time I fell over, but if and when I do I usually get up and do the :shifty: smile while rushing away. :(

NeedMoreEmo said:
Sounds good except the working in NYC bit.

I can't remember the last time I fell over, but if and when I do I usually get up and do the :shifty: smile while rushing away. :(

You wouldn't want to work in the city? It's great.

And he didn't just have a whoops moment, he launched off the curb. The other day I was walking past these 2 girls down some stairs and I tripped on the top stair and almost fell down them.

Fuck. :(

Baron Von Awesome said:
You wouldn't want to work in the city? It's great.

And he didn't just have a whoops moment, he launched off the curb. The other day I was walking past these 2 girls down some stairs and I tripped on the top stair and almost fell down them.

Fuck. :(

I try not to think about it, everytime I see or hear about NYC my heart aches because I wanna go and see the Sex In The City spots so bad.

Dorkass.

PS 2-1

NeedMoreEmo said:
I try not to think about it, everytime I see or hear about NYC my heart aches because I wanna go and see the Sex In The City spots so bad.

Dorkass.

PS 2-1

They actually shot some scenes outside Corbis one day and I saw Kim Cattrall, no lie. Half the building went downstairs to gawk.

I was bright red.

And I've watched the game about 4 times already. Neil Mellor will never score a bigger goal in his life. Awesome.

We had our carpets cleaned a few months ago. This included our carpeted stairs leading into the kitchen and dining room area which had laminate flooring. I had to go upstairs to get something on the wet carpet, came down, hit the landing and flew, landing sideways and on my ass. The carpet cleaner guy was the there and told me afterwards that he usually warns people about things like that. And my wife just laughed.

Baron Von Awesome said:
They actually shot some scenes outside Corbis one day and I saw Kim Cattrall, no lie. Half the building went downstairs to gawk.

I was bright red.

And I've watched the game about 4 times already. Neil Mellor will never score a bigger goal in his life. Awesome.

The hell didn't you tell me that before? You know that shows my life. :( Im getting the box set of all the series on DVD for Xmas, in a SITC pink and black SHOEBOX. Oh yes.

You're always red. :o

And damn right, that was so perfect and winning against Arsenal's always good. Added to that we have no strikers and still managed it. :D

Pancake Wagon said:
We had our carpets cleaned a few months ago. This included our carpeted stairs leading into the kitchen and dining room area which had laminate flooring. I had to go upstairs to get something on the wet carpet, came down, hit the landing and flew, landing sideways and on my ass. The carpet cleaner guy was the there and told me afterwards that he usually warns people about things like that. And my wife just laughed.

Did it hurt much? What with all the padding I thought you'd be an ideal Judo warrior.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah do you ever stand in the rain letting it pour down on you, and when it trickles down your face you feel like someone should be filming you for a sexy shampoo ad????

Okay just me then.

:shifty:
i love playing in the rain

BigDov said:
Yes indeed. I'm sure there's going to be a flurry of men are pigs comments coming after this too :lol:

actually it just made me think of breakfast, and how hungry I am :o

Pancake Wagon said:
That's what you get for cleaning your carpets.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Did it hurt much? What with all the padding I thought you'd be an ideal Judo warrior.
My ass was a little sore, and I had a cut from something but I couldn't figure out how or what caused it.