Best way to start a day..

G

Grunt

So I was up until 3-4am last night doing some damn homework. Then i have to wake up at 7am and go to school. At 7:30 I get off the buss and theres this huge puddle there but I didn't notice there was ice of the bottom of it..
There was no way to avoid it so I came up with this great idea to quickly jump through it so my shoes don't get all wet. Well lets just say it didn't work that well.. I did a nice backflip and ended up sitting in the puddle. I was in the air like 2-3 secs with a :eek: expression on my face..

My friend was there waiting for me and he was laughing his ass off the entire day because of it.

Now my ass hurts like hell.. I need a hug :(

Grunt said:
So I was up until 3-4am last night doing some damn homework. Then i have to wake up at 7am and go to school. At 7:30 I get off the buss and theres this huge puddle there but I didn't notice there was ice of the bottom of it..
There was no way to avoid it so I came up with this great idea to quickly jump through it so my shoes don't get all wet. Well lets just say it didn't work that well.. I did a nice backflip and ended up sitting in the puddle. I was in the air like 2-3 secs with a :eek: expression on my face..

My friend was there waiting for me and he was laughing his ass off the entire day because of it.

Now my ass hurts like hell.. I need a hug :(

*hugs*

I might even rub your ass for ya if it'd help :)

:elfpenis:

An ass hug? :wtf:

When I got off the tram from school today some wiggers were eyeing me with an air of mugging curiousity, so I returned the look with a fuck with me and Ill break your arms look. That's the most exciting thing Ive done today except get somebody I hate banned from school intarweb forever. :lol:

:lol: nicely done!

When I was doing some stuff for the guvmint in San Antonio I got out of this van and basically did the same thing. Managed to crack my back against the side of the van, and I got to walk around with rainwater soaked pants all day.

jaxxor said:
:lol: nicely done!

When I was doing some stuff for the guvmint in San Antonio I got out of this van and basically did the same thing. Managed to crack my back against the side of the van, and I got to walk around with rainwater soaked pants all day.
that's hot. i found that the wetass is strangely arousing. do you agree?

NeedMoreEmo said:
An ass hug? :wtf:

When I got off the tram from school today some wiggers were eyeing me with an air of mugging curiousity, so I returned the look with a fuck with me and Ill break your arms look. That's the most exciting thing Ive done today except get somebody I hate banned from school intarweb forever. :lol:
*snicker*

i'm sorry, i'm just trying to imagine what your face looked like. i just can't see a person of your stature sending that look out.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah do you ever stand in the rain letting it pour down on you, and when it trickles down your face you feel like someone should be filming you for a sexy shampoo ad????

Okay just me then.

:shifty:

I worry about you luv. :(

One time when I was leaving Grand Central to walk to my building this guy came barging past me, which is common at foot traffic rush hour in NYC. The front entrance of Grand Central has a high curb, probably twice as high as normal, and he sort of stepped off it wrongfooted or something, but he went fucking flying, twisting in midair, and landed on his shoulder and side on the concrete. His briefcase went flying, and made the "OWWWOOOFFF" noise as he landed. It was like Steven Seagal had launched this dude past me, it was awesome.

Puddles are for pussies. Here in the North we fall in lakes, and we like it!!