Halp Best place to host a business website?

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
I'm looking at getting rid of my servers here that host our website. We currently have a web server, and an exchange server. So all I need is web hosting with some email accounts, roughly 5 to 10 of them. It also has to be windows hosting for .NET websites.

Any of you guys know a good reliable web host for this? I have experience with GoDaddy but I really don't want to use them as the experience isn't too good.

Thanks for the idea. After checking them out, I think they might be a bit overkill for what I need.

Shared Windows hosting I assume? Or do you need a Windows VPS or dedicated server?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=lastpost

Dig through the offers section, cross reference with a search on the WHT forums for reviews to kind of gauge the company. E-mail the prospective company with some pre-sales questions and see if they respond and how they answer your questions.

Dude, have you checked into EC2 lately. Its shit hot.

True. But the "cloud" ads make it sound like it doesn't go down ever. Your data is replicated to other cloud datacenters so it should stay up. Yadda yadda yadda.