best palin interview EVAR

having worked on a farm I know how it goes, but yeah Palin cutting a promo in front of live turkey death isn't the best choice. Damn she's a farm girl inside and out tho

I fail to see the problem. She lost get over it, and we eat turkey not dogs, stop trying to make it out to be something.

I fail to see the problem. She lost get over it, and we eat turkey not dogs, stop trying to make it out to be something.

This really is no different than an interview in an automobile factory where you can see cars being assembled in the background.

THIS IS HOW WE GET TURKEY SUBS, YOU FUCKING RETARDS!

This really is no different than an interview in an automobile factory where you can see cars being assembled in the background.

THIS IS HOW WE GET TURKEY SUBS, YOU FUCKING RETARDS!

OM NOM NOM

Male_north_american_turkey_supersaturated.jpg

it's uncouth and lacks class which someone in her position should have...it's a reasonable expectation anyway

you're making a fool of yourself...I eat meat, this was just inappropriate as an interview venue

It is only inappropriate for soft, sheltered goofs like you that enjoy eating meat, but still find the process by which you get it somehow taboo.

Get the fuck over it, or become a fucking vegan.

It is only inappropriate for soft, sheltered goofs like you that enjoy eating meat, but still find the process by which you get it somehow taboo.

Get the fuck over it, or become a fucking vegan.

you're completely missing the point...I have no problem with whatever being killed so I can eat it...this is far from a normal locale to conduct an interview...you're fucking dense if you can't grasp that

you're an idiot if you think that's any sort of normal backdrop for an interview

As the mainstream media goes, and what sheltered dumbasses like you expect, no, it ISN'T "normal".

It is sad that it isn't though.

You are a fucking moron if you find that offensive and also claim to be a meateater.

you're completely missing the point...I have no problem with whatever being killed so I can eat it...this is far from a normal locale to conduct an interview...you're fucking dense if you can't grasp that

Okay, I get your point now.

You are the type of vapid viewer that will only respond favorably to a talking head with a backdrop of rainbows, bouncing bunnies and puppies laughing in bowls of happiness.

Got it, dude. :)

Honesty is too much. I think you've made your point.

Last edited: