best palin interview EVAR

Conducting an interview while a slaughter is going on behind you isnt exactly a good judgment call.

But its alaska. They do things a little different up that a ways.
that's what i was thinking. i don't care about turkeys getting killed, or even televising it. it just strikes me as an hilarious background for an interview. like if a streaker ran through while the interview was taking place or something.

christ I just read the last two pages and it feels like a genmay thread

:waw:

Yeah, I had to check the top of the page really quick to make sure where I was at.

I'm also going with WaW on this one. There are a lot of venue's that would make suitable backdrops for a person aspiring to higher political office. Standing in front of a turkey slaughter while sipping starbucks is no where near the top of that list. It even struggles to rise up to the bottom of that list. It's a logic that should be pretty easy to fathom.

Yeah, I had to check the top of the page really quick to make sure where I was at.

I'm also going with WaW on this one. There are a lot of venue's that would make suitable backdrops for a person aspiring to higher political office. Standing in front of a turkey slaughter while sipping starbucks is no where near the top of that list. It even struggles to rise up to the bottom of that list. It's a logic that should be pretty easy to fathom.

Well I really don't think that it was a schedulled interview... do you?

Again, I have to agree with w_a_w and Drool - she's running in 2012 and should really catch a clue

Are you serious? The Republican Party is even going to let her run after all the "mishaps" she did? I mean this interview is just a tiny speck on the radar compared to all the other crap out there on her.

Are you serious? The Republican Party is even going to let her run after all the "mishaps" she did? I mean this interview is just a tiny speck on the radar compared to all the other crap out there on her.

You do realize that without Palin, McCain would have lost even worst. When the Republican governors met in Florida last week. She wast the most popular person there.

Yea I totally understand that McCain's team pulled in Palin to try and get all the Hillary votes. That was a very smart move on his campaign teams side, but once she opened her mouth she sort of screwed him over. If the PR team would have controlled her more they may have stood a better chance.