best palin interview EVAR

what if the guy was killing min pins in the back ground? they're both just animals, right? :p

the difference is I can't buy MinPin roasters at the local supermart for my traditional thanksgiving dinner. Seriously, :lol: give it up TURKEYS AREN'T PUPPIES

the difference is I can't buy MinPin roasters at the local supermart for my traditional thanksgiving dinner. Seriously, :lol: give it up TURKEYS AREN'T PUPPIES

people eat dog all over the world lady...this is no more or less fucked up

Are you a vegan?

nope, not even close...dude is killing shit as the back drop for her interview...what are you missing here? would it finally be obscene if he was slitting the necks of cows and 20ft spurts of blood were shooting everywhere? :p

nope, not even close...dude is killing shit as the back drop for her interview...what are you missing here? would it finally be obscene if he was slitting the necks of cows and 20ft spurts of blood were shooting everywhere? :p

He's killing turkeys, food sources, centerpieces of thanksgiving tables everywhre... I can understand outrage over this from a vegan standpoint, but not from a carnivore. So it's somehow obscene to witness the killing of a foodsource or to be impervious to it but it's okay to eat the fuck out of it for a national holiday? :lol:

If this was a dude standing there and not Sarah Palin, people like you would be all... YAR HARDCORE! It's not that big of a deal, people even kill their own turkeys, and enjoy it! OH WE MUST BE BAD PEOPLE FOR KILLING WHAT WE EAT, OH NO...

Or what, you want some sort of dignified demise for a turkey? It's a turkey... I guarantamntee you if a fox or a coyote got ahold of one it would be a lot less dignified. :lol:

He's killing turkeys, food sources, centerpieces of thanksgiving tables everywhre... I can understand outrage over this from a vegan standpoint, but not from a carnivore. So it's somehow obscene to witness the killing of a foodsource or to be impervious to it but it's okay to eat the fuck out of it for a national holiday? :lol:

If this was a dude standing there and not Sarah Palin, people like you would be all... YAR HARDCORE! It's not that big of a deal, people even kill their own turkeys, and enjoy it! OH WE MUST BE BAD PEOPLE FOR KILLING WHAT WE EAT, OH NO...

Or what, you want some sort of dignified demise for a turkey? It's a turkey... I guarantamntee you if a fox or a coyote got ahold of one it would be a lot less dignified. :lol:

you can't be this dense...it has nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with the context...so if they were lopping the heads off min pins you'd be cool with that? they are just as much a food source as a turkey...I'm talking about having some class; I could care less if they were killing something I ate or not

you can't be this dense...it has nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with the context...so if they were lopping the heads off min pins you'd be cool with that? they are just as much a food source as a turkey...I'm talking about having some class; I could care less if they were killing something I ate or not

It's a turkey you dummy :lol:

Honestly, I think you're just like, sheltered or something because it's not that big of a deal, hell when I was growing up I'd have dead deer hanging from my swingset while my dad gutted them. :lol:

Silly city folk.

It's a turkey you dummy :lol:

Honestly, I think you're just like, sheltered or something because it's not that big of a deal, hell when I was growing up I'd have dead deer hanging from my swingset while my dad gutted them. :lol:

Silly city folk.

obam'r husseino is going to take away my guns! :lol: