Best NFL Stadiums

why_ask_why said:
it was tainted by all the NO refugees

edit: the convertible thing is pretty bitchin though

I don't think they let them in thurr... it was the Astro's ball park that was mutilated by the evacuees.

April23 said:
I don't think they let them in thurr... it was the Astro's ball park that was mutilated by the evacuees.

ah, that's right...that thing is older than drool so it's ok to trash :fly:

April23 said:
when they showed video of the chaos inside that stadium, I couldn't stop thinking about Atlanta

Drool-Boy said:
Ever been in it?
The seats are made of a new element called "uncomfortonuim". More than 5 minutes of contact with the human buttox causes excrucuating pain. Plus you have just under 3.5 inches of legroom between your seat and the top of the head of the person in the row in front of you. The stairs are so steep you almost need climbing gear, and theres exactly 2 places to buy shiner bock in the place,ones in the basement, and the others in the Execusuite MegaBoxes that mere peons like ourselves cant get to.

Well that's true... I was there for the rodeo. :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Ever been in it?
The seats are made of a new element called "uncomfortonuim". More than 5 minutes of contact with the human buttox causes excrucuating pain. Plus you have just under 3.5 inches of legroom between your seat and the top of the head of the person in the row in front of you. The stairs are so steep you almost need climbing gear, and theres exactly 2 places to buy shiner bock in the place,ones in the basement, and the others in the Execusuite MegaBoxes that mere peons like ourselves cant get to.

We went to the first pre season game at Ray J and that is one thing nice about it there, so much room and seats are fine. I mean we had great seats right under the pirate ship but they were still the standard plastic issue :fly:. Ray J to me has always felt more like a giant movie theatre than a sporting event which is why I like it.

why_ask_why said:
actually the GA dome is pretty nice as far as stadiums go

I agree with that. But for you money nothing beats a game at Arrowhead. They don't even know how to properly tailgate at Ray J.

Floptical said:
I agree with that. But for you money nothing beats a game at Arrowhead. They don't even know how to properly tailgate at Ray J.

I would love to see a game at arrowhead...supposed to be the loudest stadium in the nfl...a title they've held for a long time too

rich stadium @ buffalo is supposed to be awesome too

why_ask_why said:
it was tainted by all the NO refugees

edit: the convertible thing is pretty bitchin though

No the NO refugess got to live in the Astrodome. Probably didn't feel that different than the Superdome.

yeah, ray jay rocks. my favorite sporting venue second to the former atlanta-fulton county stadium which is now a parking lot

Lambeau Field is the best, sorry.

It's actually very well designed, easy to get around, and the Packers play there :p

FlamingGlory said:
Lambeau Field is the best, sorry.

It's actually very well designed, easy to get around, and the Packers play there :p
No mater how bad the Bucs season is this year, I can almost guarentee it will be better than the Packers. Thanks Packers!