Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Here are a few of my favorite:

Bladerunner - scene where Rutger Hauer is dying. excellent
Mechanic - scene where Charles Bronson realizes that Jan-Michael Vincent owned him
Good, Bad & Ugly - Clint Eastwood shoots the rope on Eli Wallach's noose. "you ahhh-ah-ahhhh. wah waahh wah."

Skeleton Key, didn't see it coming, creeped the hell out of me

40 Year old virgin... the last scenes just WTF :lol:

Kate & Leopold just... aawwww :heart: kinda neat how they did that

Communion erased the creepy factor of the rest of the movie so I could sleep

SpangeMonkee said:
Here are a few of my favorite:

Mechanic - scene where Charles Bronson realizes that Jan-Michael Vincent owned him

Yeah but Charles Bronson reowns Jan-Michael Vincent at the very end.

zengirl said:
Kate & Leopold just... aawwww :heart: kinda neat how they did that

Yes, but it also meant that Kate Had sex with her great great great grandson.

I liked the end of Platton whith Sheen in the helicopter thinking about what he went through and the awesome music. It was very powerful.

Natural born Killers when Robert Downey Jr. thinks they are going to let him live because they always leave a witness until they both point to the video camera.

Memento - When you realize that he set himself on the path to kill teddy

Identity when first you realize everything was in his head and then who is doing all the killing

Full Metal Jacket. A group of people singing the Mickey Mouse song while walking through a dark and smoldering wasteland is creepy and awesome.

b_sinning said:
Usual Suspects when Kevin Spacey loses his gimp walk and the dective realizes he's been had.

Definitely a good one.

The ending from the Others was a nice mind fuck of an ending (so it's in my running since it was a thriller movie)