Best laugh of the day

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
TIJUANA, Mexico - The police department has issued about 60 slingshots to officers in the violent border city of Tijuana, where soldiers confiscated police weapons two weeks ago on allegations of collusion with drug traffickers.

Municipal police spokesman Fernando Bojorquez said Monday that the slingshots, along with bags of ballbearings, were given to officers patrolling areas of the city visited by tourists....

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/27877/Police-in-Tijuana-disarmed-issued-sling-shots

:lol:

I can tell you first-hand, a Marksman slingshot with steel ball bearings, can do quite a bit of damage within 25 feet. Much more so than a BB/pellet gun. I've put dents in car doors and even embedded a ball bearing in to solid wood from no less than 50 feet. Though, it is funny as hell, I wouldn't fuck with someone that was carrying one.

I can tell you first-hand, a Marksman slingshot with steel ball bearings, can do quite a bit of damage within 25 feet. Much more so than a BB/pellet gun. I've put dents in car doors and even embedded a ball bearing in to solid wood from no less than 50 feet. Though, it is funny as hell, I wouldn't fuck with someone that was carrying one.

right, but would you go chasing a gunman with your slingshot? Could you stop a coked out freak with a machete with your slingshot? If all I had was a slingshot I think I'd be a little less authoritarian.

A good slingshot aint no joke *I killed a barracuda in my old neighborhood with one.

*it musta got stuck in the canels some how and was half dead/floating/barely moving

I think this will be the new look of their police force.

1%20Dennis%20the%20Menace%20in%20Mexico%20Winter%201960%20Number%208%20Comic%20Book%20Ronald%20Bolender.jpg