Best Laptop Bag?

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
I'm looking for a good laptop bag for my Macbook Pro 17". It's a work computer, so I don't think price will matter much.

I prefer a backpack style cases because the 17" is just too damn heavy. The current backpack I have is about 1" to short.

There are too many to choose from and I have no clue. Nothing conclusive from reviews.

Well, I have a dell backpack that's awesome... not sure how it'd handle a mac though. :p

It's nicely padded all around and has a pocket for just about everything you could possibly want in a laptop bag, plus it's very sturdy. good qaulity stuff actually.

Your macbook pro can't hover on the aura your ego produces from owning an expensive apple product?

I have a big briefcase style bag that I love but the bag itself is pretty heavy

I was looking online before I bought mine and there is a top 10 cosumer picks site somewhere, I just cant find it now. will keep lookin

It was paid for by my work. My ego has nothing to do with it. It was expensive, but I have XP loaded and I can play COD4 with all the bells and whistles. I can barely even run it on my ol' AMD64 +3000.

Quit hatin'.

COD4 plays on anything, it was made for a console. your amd64 3000 is borked, cause my amd64 3000 plays it flawlessly. :cool:

Sam's Club and other various stores sell those Wenger/SwissArmy backpacks which are rugged. Well padded, lots of pockets for the accessories, etc. Not terribly expensive either. Comfortable to wear if loaded up with gear.

Last edited:
I've always been a fan of a close fitting laptop sleeve that you can then toss in whatever backpack, briefcase or bag you happen to be using.

It was paid for by my work. My ego has nothing to do with it. It was expensive, but I have XP loaded and I can play COD4 with all the bells and whistles. I can barely even run it on my ol' AMD64 +3000.

Quit hatin'.

can I work for your company? :(

P1010651.JPG