Best Gift Ever

Yeah, I anticipate some sort of tragic sacrifice on Harry's part in order to stop Voldemort.

Yeah I think that because they are so linked (same phoenix hair in their wands, Harry's scare burning when Voldemort is near, Harry actually being able to hear Voldemort's thoughts, they are both parseltongued, etc). Every book they get more and more connected, and every book gets darker and darker. I am thinking that Harry will possibly die in this one.

Yeah I think that because they are so linked (same phoenix hair in their wands, Harry's scare burning when Voldemort is near, Harry actually being able to hear Voldemort's thoughts, they are both parseltongued, etc). Every book they get more and more connected, and every book gets darker and darker. I am thinking that Harry will possibly die in this one.

Fuckin hope so

InnerMuse: I am also a Star Wars fan. I think I'm one of the only chicks I know that would watch Star Wars to feel better after a break up. I am a dork in many areas. Harry Potter just happens to be one of them. :)