Best CS:S spray evar!

Sarcasmo said:
SWAT 4 is better than CS:S!!!!!!

So there.

Or something.

Swat 4 didn't impress me all that much to be honest. I realize that it's intent is to be more "tactical" on paper, but in reality it's just slow moving, and still has the same idiots who TK eachother repeatedly and don't follow mission objectives. I enjoy playing CS because it's relatively quick paced and simple for the other player's who can't handle complex gameplay.

KNYTE said:
Swat 4 didn't impress me all that much to be honest. I realize that it's intent is to be more "tactical" on paper, but in reality it's just slow moving, and still has the same idiots who TK eachother repeatedly and don't follow mission objectives. I enjoy playing CS because it's relatively quick paced and simple for the other player's who can't handle complex gameplay.

I love it. Honestly it's like the same game as CS, but with cops. That's about the only difference. I just suck rather impressively at CS, so I like to bitch about it. No matter what I do or where I go in that game someone ganks me with a 6,000 meter headshot.

KNYTE said:
When I get back from Burbank we'll settle this the old NAVY way; first one to die, loses!

Are we talking pistol round or are we talking about full buy priveledges?

If so, shall we pick a weapon now? I'd nominate mp5 :D

Coqui said:
Are we talking pistol round or are we talking about full buy priveledges?

If so, shall we pick a weapon now? I'd nominate mp5 :D

We'll have to feel that one out.

My immediate response was dualies, but that's because I found a really cool Equilibrium-themed Beretta skin right before I headed out here last.

KNYTE said:
We'll have to feel that one out.

My immediate response was dualies, but that's because I found a really cool Equilibrium-themed Beretta skin right before I headed out here last.

:lol: In all the time I've played CS, I've never used the dualies before.

Coqui said:

I used to love playing with the dualies. They suck for the most part. Now the pp228 or whatever it was on the CT side, that thing rocked.

Coqui said:

They're fun to screw around with, I don't use them very often. I pack either the Deagle or USP for the most part, and occasionally the 228. It mostly depends on my primary weapon. If I'm carrying the Scout I always go USP, better up-close. The MP5 goes with the deagle to spread out the range. So on and so forth..

KNYTE said:
They're fun to screw around with, I don't use them very often. I pack either the Deagle or USP for the most part, and occasionally the 228. It mostly depends on my primary weapon. If I'm carrying the Scout I always go USP, better up-close. The MP5 goes with the deagle to spread out the range. So on and so forth..

Spread out the range? I outsnipe AWP's with my mp5.

Coqui said:
Spread out the range? I outsnipe AWP's with my mp5.

I never really sharpened up my MP5 long-range game because I've (not to openly brag too much) always been pretty proficient with hitting people with the deagle from the other side of the galaxy.

KNYTE said:
I never really sharpened up my MP5 long-range game because I've (not to openly brag too much) always been pretty proficient with hitting people with the deagle from the other side of the galaxy.

well the deagle IS a sniper pistol of sorts.

I'd much rather depend on a 30 round clip than a 7 round one though.

I'm not much of a fan of weapons you have to stand still to be accurate with.

Coqui said:
well the deagle IS a sniper pistol of sorts.

I'd much rather depend on a 30 round clip than a 7 round one though.

I'm not much of a fan of weapons you have to stand still to be accurate with.

This thread makes me miss my PC at home. :(

SpangeMonkee said:
its gay that you have to buy weapons and then you have to wait before everyone else to die before you spawn. CS sucks.

I see......so you'd rather have someone wait by where you spawn to headshot you before you even have a chance to by armor?