Best christmas card ever.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
wr3kt said:
...

Urge....to tell you...what's cooking....rising....





...yes?

I just had two slices of sausage and pepperoni pizza.

So what else you got?
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
April23 said:
I just had two slices of sausage and pepperoni pizza.

So what else you got?

Sausage + rice + bell peppers + onions + various spices.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
wr3kt said:
Sausage + rice + bell peppers + onions + various spices.
We just turned your thread into an IM session.


Send me food, I won't stop asking till you do.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
April23 said:
We just turned your thread into an IM session.


Send me food, I won't stop asking till you do.

Food sent.
Shutup.

/edit
Electric%20Shrimp.jpg
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
wr3kt said:
Food sent.
Shutup.

/edit
Creole Shrimp?

Not much of a seafood fan... IRL I'm the pickiest eater. :fly:

Anyways, did you send the food for real? I'm not playin' dawg.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
April23 said:
Creole Shrimp?

Not much of a seafood fan... IRL I'm the pickiest eater. :fly:

Anyways, did you send the food for real? I'm not playin' dawg.

I require your address.
And a photo for verification.

And not a moment sooner.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,114
37,793
1,823
Houston
wr3kt said:
I require your address.
And a photo for verification.

And not a moment sooner.
3910 Kirby Dr
Suite 300
Houston, Texas 77098

...and you've seen my pic when I first started at [m], so dont say you don't know what I look like.

... or did I send you the right pic. kekekeke
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
April23 said:
3910 Kirby Dr
Suite 300
Houston, Texas 77098

...and you've seen my pic when I first started at [m], so dont say you don't know what I look like.

... or did I send you the right pic. kekekeke
No.
:shifty:

I'll see what I can do about food, harpy.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
JJ Lady said:
Here is the set up...well if you don't have a head, one can assume you don't haqve a nose so how do you smell?

I know...lame :fly:

....


I suck at set ups. :(