Halp Best cell phone plan in the US?

We are on a no contract plan with TMo and its super cheap, just buy our phones full price whenever we want a new one and its still cheaper than contact.

in my experience the throttling is so bad that once you've used your 5gb there's no point in even having a data connection anymore. you're barely hitting EDGE speeds which on today's tubes isn't enough to load an average website

We are on a no contract plan with TMo and its super cheap, just buy our phones full price whenever we want a new one and its still cheaper than contact.

This is what people are doing up here as well. I'm still locked in the contract I had with my exHus when we had our "couples plan" he paid the penalty and jumped ship. I'm still here ....

We have the current VZW share everything plan. Get 25% off through my work. :)

We've had everyone but att and VZW has the best coverage in Chicago for sure. I never drop calls.

That said, I really miss nextel. Before sprint bought them they were amazing. I really liked my phone service.

freedompop is interesting to me.

I bought one and then returned it based on some anti-consumer practices they were doing around launch time last year. Not sure if they cleaned themselves up. Things like hidden opt-in upsells, random charges, etc.

edit: And the big problem is that its on Sprints CDMA network, which is ass in large swaths of the US.

I'm contract from TMobile bit all of a sudden I'm not eligible for a free phone upgrade even though I should be... They want to charge me full price or give me a phone much worse than my 3 year old one.

after ten years, I'm looking at AT&T.