Best Busted by Parents Memory

ChikkenNoodul said:
++

And I think on some stuff (like the mysteriously appearing blast holes in the yard) they looked the other way

You ain't no kinda adolescent boy if you never blew up your sister's dolls.

However if you now blow up dolls that look like your sister you may want to consult a therapist.

Me and my lil' sis threw a keg party while my dad was out of town (our 3rd or 4th one) and we cleaned the house up and everything.

My dad came home and said, "Why is the house so clean?"
My sister responded, "We didn't have a party."

I was like, "damn." and my sister called my dad an asshole and he laughed.

SpangeMonkee said:
Me and my lil' sis threw a keg party while my dad was out of town (our 3rd or 4th one) and we cleaned the house up and everything.

My dad came home and said, "Why is the house so clean?"
My sister responded, "We didn't have a party."

I was like, "damn." and my sister called my dad an asshole and he laughed.

I'm for some reason reminded of that abuse case from a couple of years ago where a woman brought her daughter to the hospital for bad bruises and a broken arm. The doctor simply asked "What happened to her?" and the woman replied "I didn't hit her with the shower piping." :tard:

OMG I have sooooo many good busted stories. My parent were soooo ubercontrolling.

The best is when my mom busted me after a rolling partying at a friends house. I didn't feel comfortable driving home after partying, but it was a guy's house and I wasn't allowed to sleep over with mixed company... so I told my parents I was at a girls house blah blah blah. Well the next morning my Mom came busting in on us. Fortunatly I heard her coming so I was able to kick my boyfriend out of the bedroom before she saw him. She cussed me out for a couple of hours, took my car away from me for a month or so, and almost made me drop out of college and move back home. Perhaps I should have just driven home all f'd up instead... :tard: :lol: