Best Batman EVA!!!

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
So.... just got back from Batman at the IMax. Wow!! I knew I'd like the movie, because I have a habit of liking what should be considered crap. However, I was incredibly impresssed with this movie.

Anyway, I see the pics thread is bloody massive. Hopefully I can get some free time at work to actually peruse said thread.

I also realize that I owe somebody a thread regarding recommended movies and tv shows. I say the recommendations should start with Family Guy. :)

Last edited:
I honestly don't remember. I do remember if easily covered my field of vision. Frigg'in huge.

fly said:
Wow. I hear excellent things about this movie. I may have to see it. And Family Guy...

I think I can unreservedly say this was the best Batman. And everyone I went with agreed. (There were about 15 of us, so that was impressive in itself.)

(Oh, and I made the incredibly funny mistake of not buying my own ticket when I got everyone elses. Oops. :) )

I got to see Shark boy & Lava Girl last night.

Kids make you see the worst movies. I'm sure if you were on lots of good drugs then you would have really enjoyed the 3d.

fly said:
Mr Mom was awesome.

"What voltage are you using, 220?"

"Yeah, 220, 230, whatever it takes."

:lol:

I remember Mr Mom (not enough to quote it), so they aren't dating themselves too much.