Best Batman EVA!!!

JJ Lady said:
Why thank you.

So is it weird that I'm proud of Christain Bale now since he is becoming all famous and stuff? Ive been a fan (and quite taken with him) for 15 years now and the fact that he is in a very popular movie and is going to be in that new Pocahontis movie is so cool. Although now there will be all of those new groupies :mad: But at least when I tell people who is number one on my list they won't go who??

Heck ya, I thought he was hot in Newsies.

b_sinning said:
Bale was great casting for that part. He has the cold detachment that Batman needs.

I was actually slightly disappointed in his performance. It could be because he was more human than previous batmans.

smileynev said:
I was actually slightly disappointed in his performance. It could be because he was more human than previous batmans.

Could be because they didn't pay Clooney and Kilmer enough to use some acting skills in there movie. And the scripts were crap.

b_sinning said:
Could be because they didn't pay Clooney and Kilmer enough to use some acting skills in there movie. And the scripts were crap.

I dunno, I liked him overall. I think there were just parts where he seemed to be either overacting or just plain off.

I do have to say that the movie was pretty damn awesome

Pr062005vader2.jpg