Best Batman EVA!!!

bast_imret said:
We will be seeing it this weekend. I'll be brining a towel for JJ to sit on.

:drool: I can't wait...I flew to Memphis for work this week and the cover of Sky Magazine had Christian Bale's pic on it :drool: I'm sure he'll get a huge groupie following, but I was one of the first :)

b_sinning said:
I wish my wife would dig Batman and such like.

Honey...I'd go see just about anything with him in it. Although I thought Michael Keaton was a good Batman. He had that unbalanced thing going which really made him fit the part well.

I forgot about it being at Imax. may go see again for that.

Keaton was a decent Batman. about the only one that was insulting was Val Kilmer. So much that I refused to see that one.

michael keaton was good in night shift where he and henry winkler were running a brothel out of the morgue they worked at

Having seen this movie again.... with a pitcher of beer....

Damn, unbelievable. The dude that did the Scarecrow was perfect. Christian Bale? Perfect. Michael Kane? Spot on.

My one problem now, is that I am evidently the only guy I've spoken with that did not see what's her name's nipples in some outfit. Were they really that noticeable?

Oh, her nipples were there. It's when she was.... <spoilers ahead>

Poisoned by Scarecrow and Batman was lifting her off the table. Or that's where I remember them.

Yeah and this movie was kick ass. Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul? Excellent! He was always my favorite Batman villian...plus he's like...sort of immortal so he may come back for another round! Yay!

I thought Christian Bale made a good Bruce Wayne, but I thought Michael Keaton made a better Batman. His face was a little better suited for the costume. Still...excellent movie. One of the best if not THE best superhero movies.

Great movie. I'm glad they fixed everything the others did wrong. The only part I didn't like was Katie Holmes being preachy in the end saying when Gotham no longer needs Batman maybe she could have him. You know any real woman would have wanted him to throw her on the hood of the batmobile and him whipping out the bat-condoms. Kevlar ribbed for her pleasure and your protection.

The only reason that didn't bother me is that she was always in love with Bruce, not Batman.

b_sinning said:
Then I'll take tonight for the date on her getting knocked up. After watching Batman she'll want to go home and do some "Spiff!" "Boing!" "BAM!!"

We had a long weekend.

:shifty:

b_sinning said:
Then I'll take tonight for the date on her getting knocked up. After watching Batman she'll want to go home and do some "Spiff!" "Boing!" "BAM!!"

All I have to say is Haylee better go to bed early.

taeric said:
Having seen this movie again.... with a pitcher of beer....

Damn, unbelievable. The dude that did the Scarecrow was perfect. Christian Bale? Perfect. Michael Kane? Spot on.

My one problem now, is that I am evidently the only guy I've spoken with that did not see what's her name's nipples in some outfit. Were they really that noticeable?

Oh yeah..at the end on the silver shirt...

BUt ANYWAY THAT MOVIE ROCKED! I can't wait to go see it again!

b_sinning said:
Great movie. I'm glad they fixed everything the others did wrong. The only part I didn't like was Katie Holmes being preachy in the end saying when Gotham no longer needs Batman maybe she could have him. You know any real woman would have wanted him to throw her on the hood of the batmobile and him whipping out the bat-condoms. Kevlar ribbed for her pleasure and your protection.

Her whole charater was kind of annoying...nothing he ever did was good enough for that bitch. Hey hey bruce, christian, batmanm whoever you want to be, come and get me big boy!

JJ Lady said:
Her whole charater was kind of annoying...nothing he ever did was good enough for that bitch. Hey hey bruce, christian, batmanm whoever you want to be, come and get me big boy!

I love that quote from dr. Perry in your sig.

b_sinning said:
I love that quote from dr. Perry in your sig.

Why thank you.

So is it weird that I'm proud of Christain Bale now since he is becoming all famous and stuff? Ive been a fan (and quite taken with him) for 15 years now and the fact that he is in a very popular movie and is going to be in that new Pocahontis movie is so cool. Although now there will be all of those new groupies :mad: But at least when I tell people who is number one on my list they won't go who??

the movie was good. i was running behind so was stuck in the second row of the theater, so close i couldn't focus on everything. the mole next to christian bales eye started melting into maggots that wanted to eat me and kill my unborn baby. that might have been after the scare crow thing, not sure. i just know that it was as large as the "chick" sitting three seats over.