best 45 bucks I spent all week

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
sorry for the shitty pics, camera phone.

Fred:

22c54f3fb92c.jpg

Pic of the GLOCK 26 came out way too dark but here's what it got fed with

565290dd6b83.jpg

Fred has a headache.

3295b38fd693.jpg

After going through a few rounds with the GLOCK I decided to switch to the Sig.

070447ab2576.jpg

079df1651d21.jpg

Fred now has a migraine.

c82ea9a41c91.jpg

Hi Fred!

50d7718168e5.jpg

Bye Fred...

2d0071339a41.jpg

I know, I really need work on not jerking the trigger. Neck shots were on purpose though, sad attempt at rapid fire.

81fd8981b089.jpg

Once again, pic of the GLOCK (22 this time) came out terribly...

21be723abf55.jpg

fc8a5c69c228.jpg

Fred's brother Enrique also has a headache.

39baa7954498.jpg

Only went a few rounds with the 22 before I got another Sig. I found it strange that the 229 is the only firearm I recall shooting that doesn't have the caliber etched on it anywhere. :confused:

e5bf60808e9d.jpg

I'll blame this on sight adjustment :o Enrique has a tummy ache, though.

5031ae5022a8.jpg

Guys next to me with their crazy target :lol:

bd7b4cbf9977.jpg

11 bucks for the range time, 10 to rent anything under the glass, 3 bucks for targets and the rest for two boxes of ammunition. One of my favorite forms of therapy.

Last edited:
breakdown of my crappy shooting with the 9s.

top red circle = best grouping, proper stance and sight picture aquisition
bottom red circle = rapid fire, right hand supported, aiming for center of neck
green = rapid fire, left hand supported, also aiming for center of neck :(
green dots = left hand unsupported
blue dots = right hand unsupported, aiming for forehead and center of neck

target.JPG

April23 said:
So Knyte are you ever going to come back and go to the shooting range?

All I have to do to "go to the range" here is go across the road, why would I want to fly across the country to do it? :fly:

Nice pics Navy. I wub my Glock 26.

I need to go to a shooting range so bad. I haven't shot a gun in years now. Very very sad.

That's not true. I did some target practice with my dad and his blackpowder gun one saturday last fall. My shoulder was bruised like crazy.

b_sinning said:
I need to go to a shooting range so bad. I haven't shot a gun in years now. Very very sad.

That's not true. I did some target practice with my dad and his blackpowder gun one saturday last fall. My shoulder was bruised like crazy.

I don't understand black powder personally.

Too much loading and not enough blasting.

KNYTE said:
All I have to do to "go to the range" here is go across the road, why would I want to fly across the country to do it? :fly:

Nice pics Navy. I wub my Glock 26.
:cool: yeah, I like the feel of the glocks...I prefer a bit more heft but overall they're good gunz

KNYTE said:
I don't understand black powder personally.

Too much loading and not enough blasting.

I agree on the reloading but put a little too much powder in and you shoot out a 6 ft fireball when you fire. Now that's a boom stick.

Anyone in here ever shoot a Browning Hi-Power? Most easily controlled and accurate handgun I've ever fired. Tight groups at 50 meters easy.

Sarcasmo said:
Anyone in here ever shoot a Browning Hi-Power? Most easily controlled and accurate handgun I've ever fired. Tight groups at 50 meters easy.
Not shot one, but I've handled it. Next year I'm going to get one for my first pistol.

Onnotangu said:
no

I have a temper when I comes to people hurting my friends.

and have no problems with washington snipering someone.
please do not use the term sniper when referring to the killers in DC and ohio. a sniper is a military or law enforcement sharpshooter specifically trained in stealth and surveillance

Those fuckers were murderers, not snipers.