Bennigan's shuts it's doors

The outback here sucks too, as does Logan's. If I am going for a chain restaurant steak...the Longhorn seems to always do a pretty good job.

I used to know the daughter of the founder of the longhorn chain...he got great weed and had an awesome party house :fly:

he helped ted start ted's montana grill...small world

Not a chain, but the steak house we went to with Fly and April when we were there was awesome. :drool:

Next time I make it back we are definitely going again.

besides morton's, ruth's chris, the palm, and one or two others, chain steakhouses usually suck if you want the top notch stuff

besides morton's, ruth's chris, the palm, and one or two others, chain steakhouses usually suck if you want the top notch stuff

And even then, it can vary by region.

The two Ruth's Chris' I've been to have been lousy for the price, the Palm in Boston sucks (The NYC one is fine) and I've had one bad experience in Morton's.

Well maybe if alot of these terrible chains start closing people will start supporting their local restaurants. There are so many great places in Tampa to eat that are so much better than chains.

Well maybe if alot of these terrible chains start closing people will start supporting their local restaurants. There are so many great places in Tampa to eat that are so much better than chains.

One of my mom's friends always says when she travels to Boston - "Oh, they've got a GREAT Bertucchi's there!"

My mom just shakes her head :lol: