Bennigan's shuts it's doors

Tapas are great when you have about 4 people and you order a bunch of them. Ceviche has some great Sangria and Spain has flamenco dancers on the weekend.

Me and Dharma went to the Melting Pot one time. It was the day I got back from one of my Iraq trips. I haven't had any real food in my body for a long time and that place about killed me. I really thought I was going to die and crap myself in the parking lot.

Me and Dharma went to the Melting Pot one time. It was the day I got back from one of my Iraq trips. I haven't had any real food in my body for a long time and that place about killed me. I really thought I was going to die and crap myself in the parking lot.

BWHAHAHAH that was our first anniversary. And instead of having hot sex, Flop was in the shitter for the night.

both pretty much sucked and I'm surprised this didn't happen years ago...next will be applebee's

Applebee's filed chapter 11 a few years ago I think. They reorganized and closed a bunch of places so it still exists.

I expect the same to happen with Bennigans.

Applebee's filed chapter 11 a few years ago I think. They reorganized and closed a bunch of places so it still exists.

I expect the same to happen with Bennigans.

post more photos and show everyone here how gosh darn good looking you are.