Being Single ...

Sarcasmo said:
I guess I've just never even glimpsed a woman I could ever possibly imagine spending most of my time with. No one has ever interested me that much. But I'm also a judgmental asshole, and I know that. Inevitably something about them annoys me and I lose interest.

I think I need therapy.

:lol: Know whatcha mean. People are annoying. I swear that's why I like accounting so much. Numbers are much more fun to work with than people.

Pandora said:
:lol: Know whatcha mean. People are annoying. I swear that's why I like accounting so much. Numbers are much more fun to work with than people.

that's why I like computer programming so much - I have more control over the outcome :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
I guess I've just never even glimpsed a woman I could ever possibly imagine spending most of my time with. No one has ever interested me that much. But I'm also a judgmental asshole, and I know that. Inevitably something about them annoys me and I lose interest.

I think I need therapy.

You think? We all KNOW you do. :D :heart:

Sarcasmo said:

I think I need therapy.
Actually no, because I'm the same exact way. I'm very very difficult to get along with in person and just forget about living with me. By some strange miracle, SchmilK and I just work, and we get along, and I enjoy living with him... and I've never enjoyed living with anyone except my cats.

I've never been good with sharing my stuff, forget about my space, but this doesn't seem intrusive or uncomfortable at all (until he starts stealing my nachos cuz those are MINE NOT CHO's)

And I know exactly what you mean about that one little thing... I'm very very picky and very unforgiving when it comes to other people. If theres the smallest slightest thing I find annoying (and I get annoyed easily) no matter how much I try to just overlook it, I end up obsessing about it until I'm completely turned off by a person.

zengirl said:
Actually no, because I'm the same exact way. I'm very very difficult to get along with in person and just forget about living with me. By some strange miracle, SchmilK and I just work, and we get along, and I enjoy living with him... and I've never enjoyed living with anyone except my cats.

I've never been good with sharing my stuff, forget about my space, but this doesn't seem intrusive or uncomfortable at all (until he starts stealing my nachos cuz those are MINE NOT CHO's)

And I know exactly what you mean about that one little thing... I'm very very picky and very unforgiving when it comes to other people. If theres the smallest slightest thing I find annoying (and I get annoyed easily) no matter how much I try to just overlook it, I end up obsessing about it until I'm completely turned off by a person.

I think I love you.

Sarcasmo said:
I think I love you.
Until you figure out you don't like the length of my hair and no matter what we do or how I style it, it's going to nag at you and keep you up at night. You won't be able to kiss me or make love to me because everytime you close your eyes you will begin to obsess about my bad haircut and you just won't be able to go through with any sort of intamacy.

Unless you're shit faced drunk, then it's full steam ahead.

Sarcasmo said:

I think I need therapy.

i was the exact same way before spange. i had never had a relationship for longer than three months. i just got bored once i knew i had the guy. spange intrigued me...kept me wondering...and by the time i knew i liked him...i loved him. we've just been rolling along ever since. there's been no "bam!" moments, like realizing he was the one or that it was time for this or that. it's just happened to us.

Drool-Boy said:
The only thing I miss about being single is being able to poop in the kitchen sink without getting yelled at.
Well if you wouldn't keep burning through garbage disposals I don't think it would be such an issue

do you know that your wife uses that sink and disposal to make your smoothies, like that chick in the commercial?

*shuddering smiley*

Thorn Bird said:
do you know that your wife uses that sink and disposal to make your smoothies, like that chick in the commercial?

*shuddering smiley*
I saw that one once and it seriously made me gag, I can't believe they put that on TV

SpangeMonkee said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottoys?
that's why I like self-pleasuring so much - I have more control over the outcome
fixt

wow - did I say that outloud.

My new past time is totally perfecting masterbaiting - I am up to multiple orgasms.

zengirl said:

Wow.....I'm not the only one? I'm not the only one!!! :happy: With so many of us picky people on here it's a wonder we get along at all!

Pandora said:
Wow.....I'm not the only one? I'm not the only one!!! :happy: With so many of us picky people on here it's a wonder we get along at all!
;) because it's MUCH easier to get along with someone when you don't have to hear their annoying inflections, smell their nasty perfume or deal with their invasion of space