Being in politics is fun!

Why aren't you free to run your car on fuel containing no oil?
For one thing, it's really a truck, there is no way anyone would ever call it a car. Needs oil because fuel has to provide some kind of lubricant...

m35edit.jpg

I would reccomend http://books.google.com/books?id=mX1-OJBQ6ngC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q=&f=false for more info

Why the hell do you own that? And didn't you get a generator with it or something? I seem to recall that post from ages ago.

Why the hell do you own that? And didn't you get a generator with it or something? I seem to recall that post from ages ago.
when the shit hits the fan he's driving to AZ to pick up the Knytes, then picking up the rest of us on his way back before we all head to w_a_w's family bunker.

we didn't go in there to free iraqis and you know it. if we were so concerned with spreading freedom we would have done the same in iran and n. korea just to name a few

We can't effectively attack North Korea because they have the ability (and would almost certainly use it) to cause a few hundred thousand civilian casualties (minimum) within the first few hours of a war breaking out.

Inappropriate is the wrong word. Laws that are set to expire aren't inappropriate while active, for example.