Being in politics is fun!

No, I put like a tiny bit of kerosene left over from heating in it once think I've burned through it by now.

I'm always hearing horror stories third-hand, people getting fines even if they had used the dyed fuel on their own property since the dye was still in the tank.

Never talked to anyone first hand who's actually been stopped though.

Still, I'm thinking about getting farm plates...

I'm always hearing horror stories third-hand, people getting fines even if they had used the dyed fuel on their own property since the dye was still in the tank.

Never talked to anyone first hand who's actually been stopped though.

Still, I'm thinking about getting farm plates...
but you don't have a farm. why are you using dyed fuel anyway? shouldn't you be paying road tax?

I do, I'm not, I do.

I'm talking about being able to use the dyed fuel while on the property, and switching to regular fuel when not without fear of fines.
ah, i see. i wonder if you can get away with dual tanks and an external valve so they know you didn't just switch to the taxed diesel when they pulled you over.

and when the hell did you buy the farm?

Fuck it all.

Pull all the troops in. Don't let a single fucker immigrate in. Close the fucking borders, and wait the shit out,.

Every shitty country on the outside will crash and collapse. For raw materials, we have just about everything we need save shitty consumer product imports.

Wait for the world to collapse, the unleash the hounds and invade it all with 70's era war machines since that is all it will take to sweep aside the token resistance left.

The United World of America, bitches.

ah, i see. i wonder if you can get away with dual tanks and an external valve so they know you didn't just switch to the taxed diesel when they pulled you over.

and when the hell did you buy the farm?

I would just worry that the officer wouldn't buy that explanation :iono:

Hence the thought on farm plates.

Truckless at the moment anyway, so it's just guessing at this point :fly:

It's commonly referred to here as the 'ranch :D

I would imagine it's more like something they do at safety inspections for commercial trucks. Most people dont even have access to dyed fuel and even less have the hardware to use it.

Fuck it all.

Pull all the troops in. Don't let a single fucker immigrate in. Close the fucking borders, and wait the shit out,.

Every shitty country on the outside will crash and collapse. For raw materials, we have just about everything we need save shitty consumer product imports.

Wait for the world to collapse, the unleash the hounds and invade it all with 70's era war machines since that is all it will take to sweep aside the token resistance left.

I'll be hoarding all the hot french bitches till you open the borders back up. Call me.

Fuck it all.

That plan worked really well during WW2.

I would imagine it's more like something they do at safety inspections for commercial trucks. Most people dont even have access to dyed fuel and even less have the hardware to use it.

They don't sell it at pumps by you?

Everybody and their brother has at least one tractor near where the 'ranch is, I guess it may be more common in that area or something.

@ Chicken: No, just kerosene and you usually have to sign for it.

@ Fly: It varies by state, NY has insane road tax 67+18 cents per gallon on gas and 68+24 cents per gallon on diesel.

How much cheaper is dyed fuel? And what kind of fuel does it replace, diesel?

Yes, referred to as "off road diesel", kerosene and heating oil are also dyed red since they are similar enough.

I don't know if those would work well in any of the new diesel cars that say they can only run on the ultra-low sulpher diesel...

They don't have the road tax added, so depending on what the road tax is in your state is how much cheaper it is.