Being in politics is fun!

Sorry! An error has occurred.
This incident has been reported, and we will work quickly to correct any issues.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact support if the problem persists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:44:56 GMT by proxy

God forbid someone have an opposing position, right? FUCK FREEDOM OF THOUGHT

yes

I am all for having an opinion but I can't get over some of these people fighting against "Obamacare" as they wheel themselves to the protests in Medicare-sponsored wheelchairs.

I would, however, call attention to the fact that for the preceding eight years we had to hear about how the Feds were going to be legally permitted to break down your door thanks to George Bush's evil Orwellian plots.

I would, however, call attention to the fact that for the preceding eight years we had to hear about how the Feds were going to be legally permitted to break down your door thanks to George Bush's evil Orwellian plots.

THEY'RE CALLING OBAMA HITLER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES

THEY'RE PAINTING UP OBAMA LIKE THE JOKER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!

How many iraqi civilians did an Obama lead military force kill?

I guess I'd have to see what the count has been since January.

I've made no secret about the fact that I think the war in Iraq is a complete waste, I'd be thrilled if they just all packed up and left tomorrow. The problem is that at this point they can't do that.

I guess I'd have to see what the count has been since January.

I've made no secret about the fact that I think the war in Iraq is a complete waste, I'd be thrilled if they just all packed up and left tomorrow. The problem is that at this point they can't do that.

Because I really don't know, why exactly can't we do that? What's holding us in Iraq?