Behold the power of poop

Drool-Boy said:
what what what?
A couple of months ago, the guy came to some ghey realization that many of tshirts were hurtful and pulled a bunch of the really offensive ones. Additionally, he donated a bunch of money to charities he had made fun of. A total douchebag

fly said:
A couple of months ago, the guy came to some ghey realization that many of tshirts were hurtful and pulled a bunch of the really offensive ones. Additionally, he donated a bunch of money to charities he had made fun of. A total douchebag
Fuck PC. Fuck it with a rusty nail. A big nail. A very big rusty nail.

Damnit.

:mad:

fly said:

Wow, they musta been pretty fucking bad then:lol:

edit - I like the "Gone Fisting" one

re-edit- I wonder if theyll make me one that says "I raped the pope and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. Oh, and eternal damnation"?

fly said:
So they got pictures of him in a hotel room with seven sheep and Richard Pryor's corpse then, eh?