NSFW Behold the Ovipositor..... *VERY NSFW* YAY alien babies!

Ovipositor is a term that doesn't get used enough in english. BTW, @Mustard Dispenser, I see some room for aftermarket mods for the A2ACTU!

Making business deals with aliens is tricky bidness.

18lro3319hvdhjpg.jpg

I'll take herb wright's own words that he created the ferengi to represent American capitalism over a cracked article :nev:

I went off to noodle what the look and shape and construction of this new villain would be physically and emotionally and to work out what their society would be like; basically I had to come up with a new world. That wasn’t too hard. I just looked around at 80s America where greed was good and Gekko was one of our heroes. I came back to Gene and I said, ‘Where are the carpet baggers? Where are the robber barons? Where are the guys where every time you turn around they’re buying space ships out from underneath your feet or stealing from you?’
With the Ferengi, the idea is that profit is the most important thing.

while they may have been interpreted as jewish by others that's not what the intent was. Roddenberry was a staunch anti-capitalist by the 80s, hence picard's constant lecturing that humanity had grown beyond the motive for profit and worked to "better ourselves"

I'll take herb wright's own words that he created the ferengi to represent American capitalism over a cracked article :nev:

while they may have been interpreted as jewish by others that's not what the intent was. Roddenberry was a staunch anti-capitalist by the 80s, hence picard's constant lecturing that humanity had grown beyond the motive for profit and worked to "better ourselves"
k