NSFW Behold the Ovipositor..... *VERY NSFW* YAY alien babies!

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
so apparently this is a "thing" say hello to @fly's new sex toy.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself

The Ovipositor is basically a big dildo that lays goopy eggs molded from gelatin in the body cavity of your choice. Fans of the Ovipositor say that the sensation of mushy extraterrestrial ovum slopping back out of them is a real treat.

The idea is to replicate the act of being impregnated with eggs. Usually from an alien or insect. If you've seen the Aliens movies, you'll get the picture. Many people find this sort of thing very arousing. The toys are simply phallic-shaped hollow tubes that can be used to insert gelatin eggs into oneself. There is a funnel-shaped hole in the bottom to receive the eggs, which are inserted one by one, forcing them up the tube and out the top.

the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself-body-image-1439338187-size_1000.jpg

the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself-body-image-1439338296.jpg

Is there any danger in putting gelatin eggs up in your butt or vagina?
Everything in moderation. We are not doctors, and we're not about to comment on what is safe or unsafe to do to one's body as it varies from person to person. I can say that I have used them many times without hurting myself, but frankly it is up to the person using it to know their own limits. For instance, if you are allergic to gelatin. If made properly, the eggs are firm, but rubbery, similar to the consistency of gummy bears. They dissolve with body heat rather quickly.