BeeRad The Limo Driver

Hey if you want extra money work at the answering service with me on the weekends. We can carpool b/c your totally not on the way. Best part is I answer for Candy's company so we can call her at 6am.

Muahahahahaha!

Yeah, lets car pool, I will pick you up!!!

no car ftl :fly:

Whats it pay and what are the hours, I need to get a couple extra bucks to help save for the rizzzide.

Muahahahahaha!

Yeah, lets car pool, I will pick you up!!!

no car ftl :fly:

Whats it pay and what are the hours, I need to get a couple extra bucks to help save for the rizzzide.

It actually wouldn't be worth the money since you live so FUCKING FAR AWAY. And you have to talk to people.

I hate people.

Take the job and go back to school. You'll have plenty of time to read and you'll get paid for it. Shit, inquire as to whether or not your work pays for school. You could get out with no student loans.

You know I was actually just thinking of that when somebody mentioned reading while sitting there waiting. I could possibly open quite a few door ways here with school and having plenty of time to study(not like I dont now). I know my work will not pay for my education so that is out of the question. Student loans + dedicated time to study and the fact that I am making more money could just sway it.

I already let him know about an hour ago that I would be interested in sitting down and setting a business plan for it. That way I would know exactly what to expect and what I am getting into.

The perk of always having a limo to go out with is almost worth it alone :fly: I would have to cut the mohawk, limo driver with a mohawk would be a tad out of the ordinary.

I would just need to find a cheap backup driver for when I wanted to take it out myself.

He said hes only spending 30 to 50k on the limo though, I wonder what kinda limo that gets? prolly nothing new

Edit - Nevermind you can get a 2 or 3 year old towncar limo for 20-30k. I didnt know they were that cheap. The Hummer one is like 130k though, lol fuck

Last edited:
So you wanted/need to stop drinking and partying AND you need more money and are a bit lazy in finding and doing it. Now, with fortunes from the gods, you get a position to do both simultaneously. Why you haven't said yes to this before you even posted this thread is beyond me.

And I am offended by this. :mad:

As defined by Dictionary.com

gay /geɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[gey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

So you wanted/need to stop drinking and partying AND you need more money and are a bit lazy in finding and doing it. Now, with fortunes from the gods, you get a position to do both simultaneously. Why you haven't said yes to this before you even posted this thread is beyond me.

Because it is not set in stone and I thought a second opinion would be nice to have moving forward with it.

One of those how to super defensive drive classes where they teach evading followers etc would be so awesome.

Do it BeeRad. Consider it just one more step on the way to your dream job of being a Chippendale's dancer.

If he does take the job then the rest of the Tampa people are expected to make up for the partying he will no longer be doing.